Rapace GTX Boot
Your backpacking destination could be up a casual trail near a nice lake or it could be up a massive ice wall near the summit—wherever you're backpacking, the Salewa Women's Rapace GTX Boot will help you get there. Its waterproof Gore-Tex Performance Comfort insert boasts enhanced breathability ratings to keep your foot comfy in warmer, drier conditions as well as wet, cold weather. The Vibram Mulaz sole features semi-automatic crampon compatibility so you can step on slippery stones or climb up ice walls confidently.
- Burly backpacking boot with a mountaineering mindset
- Gore-Tex Performance Comfort for waterproof, breathable protection
- 3F System balances flexibility and support
- Abrasion-resistant aramid upper with leather reinforcements
- Adaptive Foam wraps your heel in memory foam for a customized feel
- Climbing lacing assures a snug, secure fit
- MFF+ footbed attenuates shock, assures cush, and provides support
- Vibram Mulaz rubber sole with semi-automatic crampon compatibility
- Item #SFW003Z
- Upper Material
- aramid, nubuck, rubber, Adaptive Foam
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort lining
- Cleansport NXT
- climbing lacing
- nylon, fiberglass, rubber
- Vibram Mulaz
- Crampon Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help