Select style & size:Select options
For a Pura approach.
Multi-pitch routes and mountaineering alike call for reliable gear that won’t weigh you down—or, as Salewa puts it: "half weight—double resistance.” That's why it created the Pura Helmet. Light weight protection doesn’t have to come without perks, either. If you have to get up in the dark while the wall is still frozen, you’re all set thanks to the head lamp that is oh-so-easy to attach, and when you discover mid-route that the brim is sliding into your line of sight, an adjusted fit is one spin away.
- A robust hardshell helmet for alpine ascents
- Hybrid plastic with offers lightweight impact protection
- One-handed adjustment lets you keep one hand on the wall
- Four headlamp clips for early morning ice climbs
- Removable liner for easing washing
- Item #SFW004Y
- Q & A
Hi there! I like your site I lot, reading and learning from the reviews on various equipments. I just wanted to point out that in this case, the side view pictures (withe and red) displayed for the Pura Helmet are wrong, the helmet you are showing there is the Vayu instead of the Pura. The back view (yellow) pictures look alright.