Why We Like The Salewa Pedroc PTX Hiking Shoe
When reaching the summit at a new personal best time is our goal, we tie up the Salewa Pedroc PTX Hiking Shoe to ensure nothing stands in our way. The elastic ripstop mesh upper construction combines with TPU film protection to keep things lightweight yet durable, while the Powertex membrane is waterproof and breathable to keep us going through any terrain.
- A lightweight hiking shoe for reaching the summit fast
- Soft, comfortable EVA midsole offers exceptional rebound
- MFF+ footbed features interchangeable layers for all-day comfort
- Pomoca outsole tread excels on any terrain, from mud to rocks
- Powertex membrane is waterproof and extra breathable
- TPU toe cover protects against rocks and debris
- Item #SFWZ05T
- Upper Material
- [main] elastic ripstop upper mesh, DWR treatment, [toe] TPU
- DWR treatment
- Powertex membrane
- MFF+ (multi fit footbed +)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help