Why We Like The Salewa Pedroc Pro Mid PTX Hiking Boot
Through mud, water crossings, and rock scrambles, the Salewa Pedroc Pro Mid PTX Hiking Boot gets us to the summit and back in record time. Whatever we stride through on the journey, our feet stay comfortably dry behind the breathable membrane, while Salewa's 3F System helps hug our heel back to keep our foot properly positioned over the plush and lively midsole foam, supporting our every step. As we navigate technical terrain, the high-top design secures our ankles, and the S-Path tread tech encourages smooth and natural heel-toe transitions, letting us keep up our pace.
- Light, technical boot for moving fast on the mountain
- Reinforced ripstop mesh upper for breathable durability
- PFC-free membrane provides waterproof performance
- TPU overlay enhances protection and longevity
- High-top cuffs shield our ankles from debris
- 8mm heel-toe drop helps fight off calf fatigue
- EVA midsole foam absorbs shock and returns energy
- Sticky rubber for traction on wet and dry terrain
- Item #SFWZ05V
- Upper Material
- ripstop mesh, TPU overlays, Kevlar® cable wrapping net
- Powertex PFC-free membrane
- POMOCA Speed Hiker Pro rubber compound, POMOCA S Path tread
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.2oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help