Why We Like The Salewa Ortles Light Mid PTX Boot
When our summit bit calls for both hiking and climbing, we step into the new Ortles Light Mid PTX Boot and get after it in a hurry. Salewa's lightest, technical mountaineering boot boasts Pomoca Alpine Light outsoles for premium mountain traction—plus a heel stabilizer for crampon-compatibility and new Edging plate with targeted stiffness for improved stability and climbing performance—while still weighing in like a featherweight. It's not only made for mountaineering in snow, ice, and mixed terrain with its proprietary Powertex waterproofing and an ankle support system that provides stability and protection from snow, rock, and scree. It's also built for speed with balanced flex and rebound and TPU stitching that adds toughness without adding weight.
- Salewa's lightest mountaineering boot
- High-tenacity nylon and TPU overlay for abrasion-resistance
- PTX membrane is both waterproof and breathable
- Elastic gaiter seals out trail debris
- 3F system locks in heel for stability and support
- MFF+ footbed with interchangeable layers to customize fit
- Cleansport NXT pro-biotic technology for odor control
- Item #SFWZ09W
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- rubber, nylon, TPU
- Multi Fit Footbed Plus
- Pomoca Alpine Light
- mountaineering - single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help