Salewa Ortles Hybrid RDS Down Jacket
A mens technical down jacket for alpine mountaineering with a hybrid insulation fill.
Built to cope with stop-start activity on the wild icefalls of Val Travenanzes or big mountain days on the Marmolada. This mens bodymapped, technical down jacket is engineered for changing activity levels in cold conditions.
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced, Bluesign Approved
- [face fabric] 20D 100% nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR treatment, [back, underarm panels] Polartec Alpha Direct (63% polyester, 33% merino wool, 4% nylon)
- [torso] 750-fill white duck down (90% down, 10% feather, RDS-certified), [shoulder] TirolWool Responsive (60% polyester, 40% wool)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [large] 29.1in
- 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 stretch mesh
- natural attribute of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 1.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help