Why We Like The Salewa Mtn Trainer 22L
- Lightweight and durable daypack for technical objectives
- Dry Back Contact is lightweight and dries in a flash
- Nylon twill construction is resistant to abrasions and moisture
- Low-profile design means less bulk with all the storage space
- Item #SFWZ06N
- [face fabric] 100D x 280D nylon, [back panel] honeycomb superlight EVA pads
- 22L (1343cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- adjustable, split
- Waist Belt
- split hipbelt
- Hydration Compatible
- 1 zippered main, 1 valuables, 2 side, 1 zippered hip belt
- Gear Loops
- daisy chain
- twin compression system
- Rain Cover
- 19 x 7 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2023
Salewa MTN Trainer 22L backpack
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 9"
Salewa pack: Exceptional attention to detail. Handles hot weather with ventilated design and copes with changing weather with a stowed rain fly. Waist belt suspension includes hip pocket. I use it for carrying shell, puffy, digital SLR camera with zoom attached, snacks, water bottle, shades. My go-to day pack.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help