Why We Like The Salewa Lavaredo Hemp Ripstop Pants
Designed for our most challenging climbs, the Lavaredo Hemp Ripstop Pant harnesses the strength and breathability of hemp to create a light, breezy, and durable fit. The stretch blend material works with a gusset crotch and low-profile waist for easy movement and a comfortable fit under a harness, complete with a dedicated loop for our boulder brush.
- High-performance climbing pant with a light and cooling fit
- Hemp and polyester stretch blend material is soft yet sturdy
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying construction for active comfort
- Internal waist adjusters provide a custom and secure fit
- Deep front pockets keep the small essentials at hand
- Natural hemp and recycled polyester fabric is eco-friendly
- Item #SFWZ087
- Responsible Collection
- Alpine Hemp Ripstop (53% hemp, 44% recycled polyester, 3% elastane)
- 2 hand
- internally adjustable
- zipper, snap button closure
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- climbing, bouldeirng, hiking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help