Why We Like The Salewa Fedaia AW Jacket
Built with traditional workmanship and mindful, body-mapped materials, the Salewa Fedaia AW Jacket delivers lightweight warmth at high elevations. Weatherproof chest panels add targeted protection during unfavorable headwinds, while the stretchy AlpineWool main fabric provides wind- and water-resistant warmth and mobility.
- High-performing wool jacket for alpine pursuits
- Wool blend fabric is insulating yet breathable
- Snug-fitting hood for movement-friendly coverage
- Zippered hand and chest pockets secure small items
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem help seal out wind
- Item #SFWZ04Z
- [chest panels] Powertex Wool (2-layer, 90% polyester, 10% virgin wool), PFC-free DWR treatment [main fabric] AlpineWool (45% viscose, 36% recycled virgin wool, 13% nylon, 3% elastane, 3% other fibers) [chest and back lining] viscose
- Center Back Length
- [large] 28in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 10.6oz
- hiking, packpacking, mountaineering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help