Why We Like The Rumpl Arcadia Craig & Karl Original Puffy
For chilly campsites and evenings on the porch, we envelop ourselves in the durable warmth of Rumpl's Arcadia Craig & Karl Original Puffy. The down insulation traps heat and keeps the cold ground off of our body, while the recycled polyester shell with DWR treatment resists rough surfaces and deflects light precipitation. Throw in the unique artwork print and this do-it-all blanket secures its spot as our go-to insulator on outdoor adventures.
- Versatile outdoor blanket designed for adventures of all kinds
- Recycled polyester face fabric is eco-friendly and resists wear and tear
- DWR finish prevents water from saturating the surface on damp nights
- Recycled insulation traps heat with lightweight and lofty fibers
- Included storage sack makes it easy to stash and travel with
- Item #RMPB03Z
- Responsible Collection
- postconsumer recycled polyester, DWR treatment
- recycled polyester
- 52 x 75in
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- casual, camping
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 8, 2023
My best blanket
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] . Camping in the NW can be unpredictable, and I am always looking for practical insulation. My Rumpl is the first thing I think about packing for all my adventures. I am going to buy one to keep in the car, for emergencies.
Originally reviewed on Rumpl
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help