Why We Like The Palisades Dog Pack
We keep our base weight light and put our high-energy, four-legged friend to work with the Ruffwear Palisades Dog Pack. Generous removable saddlebags, included collapsible water bags, and a comfortable, adjustable harness ensure your best friend stays hydrated and fed on extended day hikes or multi-day backpacking trips without taking up valuable space in your pack.
- Make your slacker dog carry their own dang supplies
- Ideal for multi-day backpacking trips with your pooch
- Five-point adjustment system for custom fit
- Web Master harness frame for comfort and range of motion
- Excellent load stability and weight distribution
- Padded handle for helping pooches over technical terrain
- Removable saddlebags with a few days' worth of dog food
- Two 1-liter collapsible BPA-free hydration bladders
- When introducing your dog to packs, start with a light load
- Pack weight can be gradually increased up to 25% of dog's weight
- Item #RUFZ12K
- 150D ripstop polyester
- Closure Type
- YKK zipper
- Recommended Pet Weight
- [small] 25 - 50lb, [medium] 50 - 75lb, [large/x-large] > 75lb
- Claimed Weight
- [size medium] 1lb 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 6, 2022
Awesome for the adventure dog.
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
Went on a trip to Escalante with the pooch and this bag worked out really well for him, he ran scraped, swam, and lugged it around a 15-mile overnight hike, and worked out so well for him. The removable packs stay on really well. Easy to balance and comes with two 1 liter bags so they can carry their own water. Straps work well to strap on the harness to his body size. Would definately reccomend this for the adventure pup in your life.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help