Overcoat Fuse Jacket
- Jacket and harness combination for warmth and control
- Webbing offers a strong connection down the leash
- Water-resistant exterior sheds light precipitation
- Soft fleece is comfortable for your pup to run in
- Side release buckles make on and off a breeze
- Item #RUFZ10S
- Responsible Collection
- [harness] nylon webbing, [jacket] (face fabric) 30D polyester, DWR treatment, (lining) 75% polyester, 25% recycled polyester
- Recommended Pet Weight
- [3x-small] < 5lb, [2x-small] 5 - 10lb, [x-small] 10 - 25lb, [small] 25 - 50lb, [medium] 50 - 75lb, [large/x-large] > 75lb
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 3, 2021
Convenient harness/coat combo
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
We love this coat! Our 65lb pointer mix wears a Medium and it fits really well. She has worn the coat more than 20 times already and no issues with being rubbed raw from the chest piece. It is lightweight and weather resistant and perfect for our off-leash walks through the woods. She can run through brush and not get scratched, wade in water and dry pretty quickly. The built-in harness attachment is convenient for quickly leashing her and/or regular walks. Two paws up!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help