Select style & size:Select options
Not your everyday pine cone.
While Central Oregon’s Ponderosa pine trees offer a bounty for pinecone-obsessed canines, they tend not to last very long. Which is why RuffWear created the Gnawt-A-Cone. Made from resilient, natural rubber, this toy resembles the popular Pacific Northwest icon, but is designed to engage and reward your canine companion. Its faceted surface massages gums, creates a fun, erratic bounce, and even has an easy-to-clean internal chamber that holds peanut butter or large treats.
- Cone-shaped rubber toy that delivers hours of doggy fun
- Rubber material is faceted and massages gums
- Irregular shape makes for a fun, erratic bounce
- Inner chamber dispenses treats for rewarding play
- Item #RUF002X
- Q & A
Not Your Normal Kong
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This is not your normal kong... close but just a little cooler. All the angles on this guy make for some wicked bounces. You can still fill the inside with treats or peanut butter.
Will this product last with a power chewer? Our year-old pitbull puppy destroys even the toughest fire hose toys.