Why We Like The Roxy Quinn Snow Jacket
Whether we are out on the slopes or in town, the Roxy Quinn Snow Jacket is one of our favorite snow jackets due to its casual style, technical performance features, and warmth-to-weight ratio. Made with a durable polyester exterior and loaded with PrimaLoft Gold Luxe insulation, this jacket has us covered in cold to mild weather. A 10K ROXY DryFlight waterproof insert blocks out all water from getting our underlayers wet, and critical seam taping takes things a step further to ensure we stay dry. The hood is adjustable, removable, and has a faux fur lining on the brim for extra style. A removable powder skirt keeps the snow from coming up under our jacket, and mesh-lined underarm vents help us dump heat when we are getting too hot.
- Casual snow jacket that works on the slopes or town
- PrimaLoft Gold Luxe synthetic insulation keeps us warm
- ROXY 10K DryFlight waterproof insert seals out the water
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of our jacket
- Removable and adjustable hood with faux fur lining for style
- Item #RXYD1ED
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [insert] 10K ROXY DryFlight
- PrimaLoft Gold Luxe
- adjustable, removable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 pass
- Baffle Construction
- ski, snowboard, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- Fur Information
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help