Jetty Hooded Jacket
Ride the treeline or hit the park with the Roxy Jetty Hooded Jacket protecting you. Equipped with a DryFlight membrane, this jacket shields you from winter moisture on bluebird days or in light storms. Body-mapped Warmflight insulation places more warmth at your core for warmth that feels more natural.
Mesh-backed zippers under each arm let you dump heat quickly when you work up a sweat, and a snap-away powder skirt and jacket-to-pant attachment system gives you versatility in preventing snow from sneaking up your jacket. A variety of pockets, specifically designed for ski passes, goggles, and electronics, keep all of your essentials secure, so you can enjoy a full day on the mountain.
- Protective snowboard jacket with eye-catching style
- DryFlight technology offers breathable protection from moisture
- Warmflight insulation for warmth on cold days
- Underarm vents with mesh backing for temperature regulation
- Removable hood offers additional weather protection
- Snap-away powder skirt seals out snow
- Internal lycra wrist gaiter and pass pocket on sleeve
- Item #RXYD0Z5
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight 10K, [face fabric] polyester, [lining] engineered lightweight taffeta
- [body] 120g Warmflight, [sleeves] 100g Warmflight, [hood] 60g Warmflight
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve pass, 1 goggle, 1 internal media
- zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- yes, snap-away
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2017
Sick jacket, sicker pattern!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 135 lbs
Bought this for my sister to fuel her snowboard shreddin' and to ensure she is stylin' on the slopes and this jacket was the perfect fit. She mentioned that the fit was perfect for her at 5'5" and 135ish pounds in a size small and that the jacket is very comfortable and warm even if she is tumbling down a slope, she stays nice and warm. She likes how the hood is removable and the powder skirt hugs her hips well to keep that pesky pow pow out. The Akiya/Blue print is so rad, I honestly wanted to keep this jacket for myself, she says she gets constant compliments on it on the mountain. Only con to this jacket: sister says she wishes there was an extra chest pocket on the inside of the jacket for wallet or phone, apparently, she lost her ID because it slipped out of another pocket. BUMMER! Other than that she really loves the jacket.
October 4, 2016
Great styling runs very fitted in bodice
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
Love this jacket, looks just as it does on the website-I purchased the bright stripes. Unfortunetly the bodice is extremely fitted as well as short, leaving not much room for underlayers and insulated pants, however the arms are loose and very long. ...maybe this the Roxy fit, I'm not sure as this is my first Roxy purchase. To give you a better idea I wear a size 6 and I purchased a medium. I may call customer service to see if they help me determine if a large will fit properly.