Why We Like The Roxy Hooded Jacket
The Roxy Jetty Hooded Jacket helps keep your mini warm and stylish on the slopes, the sledding hill, and the playground throughout the winter. Its DryFlight membrane and critically sealed seams shed snow, while the strategically placed synthetic insulation keeps them warm without restricting their mobility. When they're spending the day skiing or snowboarding, a snap-away powder skirt prevents fresh flakes from sneaking up their back, while the helmet-compatible hood with a gaiter can be worn as extra protection from the elements.
- Ski and snowboard jacket to stay warm for a day on the slopes
- Waterproof shell prevents moisture from seeping through jacket
- Synthetic insulation helps retain body heat on long, cold days
- Helmet-friendly hood with gaiter prevents heat from escaping
- Snap-away powder skirt offers condition versatility
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters fit under gloves for extra warmth
- Sleeve has pass pocket for seamless entry onto chairlifts
- Item #RXYD17F
- [membrane/laminate] DryFlight (2-layer) [face fabric] polyester, PFC-free DWR [lining] polyester taffeta, brushed tricot
- WarmFlight Eco [body] 120g [sleeves] 100g [hood] 60g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium, 10] 22in
- removable, adjustable
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve pass [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [medium, 10] 1lb 8oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help