Why We Like The Roxy Billie Snow Jacket
We like Roxy's Billie Snow Jacket because it's built to keep us feeling warm and looking cool. This insulated shell features body-mapped insulation that keeps us warm without weighing us down or limiting our range of motion. Just like Roxy's DryFlight waterproofing, their WarmFlight insulation is also breathable—releasing steam if we start to overheat—while the jacket also features underarm vents that we can open up to let out warm air and limit our sweat. On top of regulating our heat and moisture, we appreciate features that skiers and boarders love, such as a powder skirt with jacket-to-pant attachment system, internal stretch wrist gaiters to seal out snow, and internal media and goggle pockets to keep our essentials warm and ready to use.
- Stylish, warm insulated jacket for cold-weather snow sports
- ROXY DryFlight shell for breathable waterproofing
- Synthetic fill provides lightweight and breathable warmth
- Tuck-away powder skirt fastens to ski pants
- Internal and external pockets for easy storage
- Mesh-lined underarm vents release heat and moisture
- Polyester sourced from recycled plastic bottles for conservation
- Item #RXYD1DL
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] ROXY DryFlight (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- [body/sleeves/hood] 120g/100g/60g Roxy Warmflight (recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- [external] 1 chest, 2 handwarmer, 1 sleeve [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle
- underarm mesh
- Powder Skirt
- fixed, snap-away
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help