Select a Size
Select a Color
3/2 Performance Chest Zip HYD Wetsuit
When you finally get tired of stiff, leaky suits that make your time in the water feel like a chore, the Roxy Women's 3/2 Performance Chest Zip HYD Wetsuit will be ready and waiting. Performance-driven design and materials enhance warmth and flexibility to keep you comfier in cool waters.
FN Lite neoprene is created with more air bubbles to not only improve heat retention, but also shave weight. Meanwhile, Thermal Smoothie neoprene at the chest and back prevent coastal breezes from sapping all his core warmth. And if that wasn't enough, the Warmflight lining reflects and retains body heat to keep you warmer without adding bulk or inhibiting mobility. Liquid-sealed seams create a thin, lightweight, and super-flexible barrier to water entry. All of this adds up to create a suit that delivers comfort and performance like you've never known.
- Top-of-the-line wetsuit for ultimate warmth and stretch
- More air bubbles make FN Lite neoprene lighter and warmer
- Thermal Smoothie back and chest panels block wind
- Warmflight thermal lining retains and reflects body heat
- Hydrolock and Red Seam sealed seams prevent flushing
- Semi-dry chest zip entry minimizes water entry
- Ecto-Flex knee pads increase durability and protect knees
- Item #QKS02ZM
- FN Lite neoprene, [chest and back panels] Thermal Smoothie neoprene, [lining] Warmflight Thermal
- Water Temp
- 59 - 66F
- Waterblock chest zip
- Seam Construction
- Hydrolock seam seal, Red Seal Seam taped
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 29, 2019
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 150 lbs
Bought this wetsuit for swimming in the chilly waters of Northern California. I had been wearing my boyfriend’s Quicksilver suits and liked the fit other than that the inseam was a little short. Saw this bad boy on sale and thought it might be time to invest in my own suit. Light and warm and the inseam is now right where I want it making me even more warm in a thinner suit. The teal stripes are also really flattering.