Select style & size:Select options
A cooler for the path less traveled.
It's a rare occasion when you'll take the RovR Rollr 80 Cooler on something as easy as a sidewalk. The trails to campsites and lakes are usually dirty and rocky, and even soccer games and picnics have a bit of grassy terrain before you reach the sidelines. RovR installed large, all-terrain, rubber wheels that can handle most trails with ease. Better yet, the Rollr boasts ten days of ice retention to keep your goods cool on long camping trips. RovR included a Dry Bin for veggies and other items you'd like to keep cool but not wet, and the included Wagon Bin stores beach toys and other items you don't want cool or wet on top of the cooler when you're in transit. Both bins are removable, as are all the gaskets, latches, tubes, axles, hubs, bearings, handles, grips, and non-skid feet for easy replacement or reparation over years and years of use.
- Cooler boasts ten days of ice retention for camping trips
- 80L capacity suitable for 120 cans and 20lb of ice
- All-terrain rubber tires with interchangeable hubs and bearings
- Aluminum pull handle with dual motocross grips
- Removable Dry Bin with two compartments
- Removable Wagon Bin helps carry items outside the cooler
- Airtight gasket, rubber latches, axle, non-skid feet, handle, and tubes are all removable and easily repaired for decades of use
- Item #ROV0001
80L (4881cu in)
[exterior] 21.8 x 26.5 x 22.9in
casual, weekend camping
5 year limited