Go ahead, give them a smooch.
While making out with the Rossignol Women's Sky 7 HD Ski may appear awkward to all the other skiers on the chairlift, it certainly is an understandable expression to anyone who's ever ridden this incredibly versatile ski. Originally called the Sin in the ever-popular 7 Series, Rossignol most likely changed this ski's name to Sky because, well, the sky's the limit when it comes to this freerider. Big enough for powder, skinny enough for groomers, and light enough for the backcountry, the Sky 7 HD truly excels wherever you choose to grace your ski skills that day.
- A freeride ski with all-mountain potential
- Versatile 95mm waist width balances between soft and firm snow
- Powder Turn Rocker floats over powder and cuts crud
- Light paulownia wood core with stiff Carbon Alloy Matrix
- Mini cap sandwich construction with 30° sidewalls
- Honeycombed Air Tip with chatter-dampening Free VAS technology
- Item #ROS009S