Go ahead, give them a smooch.
While making out with the Rossignol Women's Sky 7 HD Ski may appear awkward to all the other skiers on the chairlift, it certainly is an understandable expression to anyone who's ever ridden this incredibly versatile ski. Originally called the Sin in the ever-popular 7 Series, Rossignol most likely changed this ski's name to Sky because, well, the sky's the limit when it comes to this freerider. Big enough for powder, skinny enough for groomers, and light enough for the backcountry, the Sky 7 HD truly excels wherever you choose to grace your ski skills that day.
- Rossignol's versatile big mountain ski for powder and moguls
- 95mm waist rides soft and hard snow with equal prowess
- Powder Turn Rocker includes enough camber for frontside groomers
- Air Tip 2.0 optimized for better stability and less chatter
- Carbon Alloy Matrix blends basalt for a stiffer, lighter feel
- Sandwiched sidewalls protect the light wood core from damage
- Item #ROS00B6