1907 Meg Buffalo Boot
The Rossignol Women's 1907 Meg Buffalo Boot certainly helps to get you from the lodge to the local pub when it's snowing out. Adorned with a wool-like collar, the leather upper bolsters waterproof, breathable protection to keep your foot comfortably dry when it's dumping snow. Synthetic insulation keeps warm while an aluminum microfilm bounces heat back your way for a surprising amount of warmth. Underfoot, Rossignol made sure you foot feels comfortable with a wedge and rubber sole ensuring solid traction on slippery sidewalks.
- A traditional boot built with modern features to withstand winter
- HDry membrane maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- Leather upper decorated with a wool-like collar for style
- Synthetically insulated with an aluminum liner for added warmth
- Acupressure foot mapping ensures a comfortable fit
- Wedged rubber sole ensures solid traction on snowy streets
- Item #ROSZ76W
- Upper Material
- aluminum microfilm
- heel wedge
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help