Pow Division Swallowtail Snowboard
Sure, bluebird pow days without a cloud in sight or great and all, but some of the most fun times you can have on a snowboard are when it's absolutely nuking snow. That's when the tourists go hide inside the lodge, your tracks get refilled after every run, and you don't even care that you can barely see a thing. Those are the kind of days when you want to be on the Rome Pow Division Swallowtail Snowboard.
The shortest option in Rome's Pow Division lineup, it packs an insane amount of surface area into a 148cm board, helping it move nimbly through the deepest snow while offering the effortless float of a much longer board. A huge rockered nose helps it stay afloat in bottomless powder, and it features a spoon-like 3D-contour at the nose to displace snow more efficiently so you can maintain speed through flatter zones. Think dream-like turns through aspen glades and throwing up massive clouds of snow on wide-open pow fields, and you have an idea of what you can expect when strapping into the Pow Division ST.
- Short and fat surfer for dreamy float and soulful pow turns
- 3D-contoured nose displaces snow for float and speed
- Camber underfoot maintains pop and edge hold
- Carbon laminates and stringer help you power through pow turns
- Wood core is lightweight and lively
- SinterStrong sidewalls withstand daily beatings
- SinterTrue base is fast and durable
- Item #ROM00DP
- Powder-S 3D camber (3D rocker nose, camber tail and underfoot)
- medium (7 of 10 on Rome scale)
- Effective Edge
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- 7 / 6.6m
- Stance Width
- Stance Setback
- Pop Core, TurboRods (carbon single barrel)
- StraightBiax Carbon
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 135 - 200lb
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help