Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're commuting to work or pedaling around campus, use the RockyMounts Maddox U-Lock to keep your bike in place when you can't keep your eyes on it. While you're riding, the Maddox sits in its seatpost mount, and the mount even has a push button that pops out so you know it's secure before you start moving. A coating protects your frame from dings and scratches, and the lock interface is so easy to use that you'll have no deterrent from securing your bike, even for quick stops.
- U-lock for peace of mind on your commute
- Solid construction stands up to force
- Frame mount keeps the weight off your back
- Push button visibly ensures a secure hold
- hackle and stock design is easy to use
- Item #RMO000Z
- Q & A
Great lock for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm very happy with this lock, it's definitely a little heavy but not too bad. It looks heavy duty and that in in of itself might be a deterrent against theft as well. Being able to use the frame mount is nice so that you don't have to keep it in your bag. I would recommend it, especially for those who live in the city!