Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're commuting to work or pedaling around campus, use the RockyMounts Maddox U-Lock to keep your bike in place when you can't keep your eyes on it. While you're riding, the Maddox sits in its seatpost mount, and the mount even has a push button that pops out so you know it's secure before you start moving. A coating protects your frame from dings and scratches, and the lock interface is so easy to use that you'll have no deterrent from securing your bike, even for quick stops.
- U-lock for peace of mind on your commute
- Solid construction stands up to force
- Frame mount keeps the weight off your back
- Push button visibly ensures a secure hold
- hackle and stock design is easy to use
- Item #RMO000Z
- Q & A
Perfectly Functional Lock
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This lock is great and for a good price. It's a pretty standard size and weight. It's really nice to be able to attach the lock to your bike with the provided frame mount, rather than having it swing around your handle bars or stuffed in your backpack.
Great lock for the price
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'm very happy with this lock, it's definitely a little heavy but not too bad. It looks heavy duty and that in in of itself might be a deterrent against theft as well. Being able to use the frame mount is nice so that you don't have to keep it in your bag. I would recommend it, especially for those who live in the city!