25% Offsale $7.49 $9.99
Select style & size:Select options
A bite shouldn’t mean a break.
If you’re on the prowl for a barracuda or a similarly toothy target, you need to ensure they won’t just bite through the line and swim away with your fly. With the RIO Toothy Critter Li 7.5’ Stainless Wire With Snap, their teeth will be unable to slice through the shock tippet, so you can pull in your prize. This version includes a snap link connecting the wire tippet to the ultra-stiff nylon leader.
- Leader with tippet designed for fish with teeth
- Nylon-coated single strand steel wire stands up to bites
- Snap link connection to the ultra-stiff nylon leader
- Item #RIO002J
- [leader] nylon, [tippet] steel wire
- Overall Length
- [20lb] 20lb, [30lb] 30lb
- Leader Type
- Leader Style
- Recommended Use
- saltwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
March 12, 2019
more info to come later
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions