Why We Like The Ridley Helium Disc Frameset
The Ridley Helium Disc Frameset is a favorite amongst all cyclists, offering a high-performance all-around frame for a price that won't break the bank. This frame is exceptionally stiff and durable and built with Ridley high modulus essential carbon, designed to keep our power at its peak while climbing, descending, and cranking out a final field sprint. The Helium Disc features Helium tubing, incorporating a unique oval tube shape for an ideal stiffness-to-weight ratio.
- An all-around road bike for high-performance cyclists
- Built with Ridley high modulus essential carbon
- Slightly ovalized tube profile balances stiffness and weight
- Lightweight, reactive, and extremely comfortable for any ride
- D-shaped steerer tube integrates all front-end cables
- Compatible with all Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM road groupsets
- Item #RIDC068
- Frame Material
- high modulus essential carbon
- Wheel Size
- Headset Included
- Deda HSE IN-4 Int. 1-1/8-1-1/4
- Bottom Bracket Type
- Cable Routing
- Brake Type
- flatmount disc
- Compatible Components
- all Shimano, Campagnolo, and SRAM road groupsets
- Seatpost Diameter
- Seat Collar
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- frame, fork, headset, seatpost clamp
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help