Select your style & size:Select options
Taking a radical departure from traditional design, the Ride Helix Snowboard features an asymmetric twin shape that makes carving and learning new tricks an intuitive experience. Based off the premise that heel and toeside turning dynamics are different, asymmetric boards feature a deeper heelside radius for a more balanced, effortless ride. Ultimately, asymmetric shaping makes heelside turns quicker and easier to initiate, also improving your switch skills by lending a natural feel when transitioning from edge-to-edge.
The Helix is a true twin, meaning it rides forward and switch with an equally balanced feel when you're spinning through the jump line and getting creative in the jib park. Its medium flex allows you to ride this freestyle specialist without it washing out on carves or feeling squirrely approaching bigger hits. Reminiscent of Ride's iconic DH discontinued a few seasons back, the Helix now has traditional camber (last year there was a bit of early-rise) for precise, locked-in turns and plentiful pop when you're sending everything from thirty footers to fun-sized rollers.
- Asymmetric board for park riding and all-terrain freestyle
- Traditional camber offers locked-in stability and plentiful pop
- Asymmetric twin shape lends a more intuitive carving experience
- Medium flex rips everything from park laps to high-speed runs
- Pop Rods 2.0 core is smooth, snappy, and responsive
- Carbon Array 3 laminates increase pop and board control
- Slimewalls for a smoother ride and less sidewall damage
- Fusion 4000 base is incredibly tough and fast gliding
- Item #RDE009Z