Select style & size:Select options
Clean out your beakers, fire up your bunson burners and destroy the park with the scientific Ride Helix Snowboard. This medium stiffness freestyle board utilizes an Asymmetrical sidecut to create additional leverage on your heel edge without sacrificing toe edge control, so that you can carve all over the mountain and set frontside and backside tricks with confidence.
To further boost it's park prowess, the Helix is built on a hybrid camber profile that mixes camber from contact point to contact point with two small rocker sections where it transfers out to the tip and tail. This combination gives you the control and power transfer to your edges associated with traditional camber as well as added forgiveness to prevent hard slams caused by catching your edges on landings.
- Futuristic park board for riders looking enhance their bag of tricks
- Asymmetrical shape enhances heel edge power for maximum control
- Medium flex is stable on jumps and can be manipulated to press rails
- Hybrid Camber creates powerful edging with a touch of forgiveness
- Performance core is poppy and holds up to abuse day after day
- Triaxial and biaxial glass combo balances torsion and stiffness
- Super fast and hard sintered base helps you clear the big line
- Item #RDE00EO
- Q & A
Just like the DH, only better
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I rode the DH for a long time, and this is the first board in years that reminds me of it, and I LOVE it. It has the pop and power that the DH had, but the subtle rocker in the nose and tail along with the ASYM shape makes it super forgiving and fun to ride. Best of both worlds. HIGHLY recommended!