Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you're ripping laps at the bike park or embarking on an all-day backcountry adventure, the Ride Concepts Wildcat Shoe is ready to take on any trail with its sticky rubber sole and tough-as-nails construction. And while they share the same features and overall design as the Ride Concepts' Livewire Shoe, they offer improved stability and better ankle protection thanks to the taller cuff. Durable synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh hold up against rocks and overgrown trails, while the tacky DST 6.0 rubber sole locks your feet firmly to the pedals for unwavering composure in rock gardens and steep terrain.
As far as protection goes, The Wildcat Shoes have anti-abrasion toe guards, as well as a fully gusseted tongue that prevents the intake of dirt and debris. These are nice features, but we're most excited about the D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology. D3O is highly shock-absorbent padding that's commonly used for knee pads and elbow guards. By incorporating D3O into the insole, the Wildcat significantly reduces the impact force you feel from harsh landings and long days on rugged singletrack.
- Flat pedal mountain bike shoes with a sticky rubber sole
- Mid-height cuff enhances stability and ankle protection
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber keeps you glued to the pedals
- D3O padded insole absorbs harsh landings and impacts
- Durable synthetic uppers withstand on-trail abuse
- Anti-abrasion toe guards protect against rock strikes
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- EVA midsole adds cushioning to your step
- Item #RPT0005
- Upper Material
- synthetic, anti-abrasion mesh
- D3O High Impact Zone Insoles
- [outsole] Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 High Grip Rubber
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 123 lbs
These are pretty stiff and sturdy. I like the ankle protection they provide, but wish they were as grippy as my 5 10s.
April 17, 2020
These are really sturdy. One shoe fits well, but the other is chafing underneath my ankle and hurts to walk in. I am kind of wishing I went with something lighter, but I figured these would protect my ankles as I tend to get rowdy on my bike. Hoping the shoe softens with use.
April 17, 2020
These are really sturdy. One shoe fits well, but the other is chafing underneath my ankle and hurts to walk in. Iâm kind of wishing I went with something lighter, but I figured these would protect my ankles as I tend to get rowdy on my bike. Hoping the shoe softens with use.