Select Style & Size
- A mountain bike shoe designed to improve your riding
- Suede upper is durable and offers extra protection
- TPU toe protector prevents stubbing your toes against rocks or logs
- D30 footbed adds cushioning for hard landings
- Gusseted tongue prevents dirt and debris from entering your shoe
- Perforated ventilation increases breathability
- RC Fuzion rubber sole adds grip and forces pedal to your midfoot
- Item #RPT000F
- Upper Material
- D30 High Impact Zone Technology (EVA)
- RC Fuzion (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 1lb
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
November 17, 2020
Best riding shoes yet
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 160 lbs
Best shoe I’ve rode with. Perfect mix between vans and five tens. Comfortable to walk around in. Good sense of feel for the pedals, but not to flexible like vans. They don’t stick quite as much as the five tens. Which is good makes it easier to readjust your feet on the pedals. Size was true to what I normally wear in vans or five tens.
October 31, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 220 lbs
These Ride Concepts are a fantastic shoe. Very well made and durable. I found the fit to be a bit narrow for my wide feet. I went up a size to 11 and that worked great. Gave the 101/2 to my son who loves his. The recessed dimples are incredible. A flat pedal bites right into these and holds your foot like glue. Highly recommend this to flat pedal riders!