Select style & size:Select options
Eliciting the same rush as shifting a high-revving sports car at redline, the Ride Burnout Snowboard feels better the faster you ride it, sending the biggest kickers and charging steeps at blistering speeds. It's a highly responsive board designed for powerful freestyle riding, meaning it's a bit stiffer than your average park deck to offer greater versatility when you're riding full-throttle across the entire mountain. However, just because it's best for clearing pro-sized kickers, dropping cliffs, and carving at high speeds doesn't mean it's not capable of jibbing. The Burnout is a favorite of Ride's Team when stepping to bigger gaps and burlier rails in urban settings, as its aggressive flex lends stability on huge landings where a looser deck would loop out.
The Burnout's twin shape lends a well-balanced feel for perfecting your switch repertoire in the jump line and stomping clean landings in the streets. Twin Hybrid Camber is predominately camber, with a hint of rocker at the nose and tail for smoother, catch-free landings. Camber provides powerful drive through turns and locked-in stability demanded by experienced freestyle riders. Ultimately, camber gives the board much of its hard-charging attitude, which simply isn't possible on looser decks with rocker-dominant profiles.
Loaded with Carbon Array 5 laminates, the Burnout features five carbon stringers running from the insert packs to the contact points for high-speed control and plentiful snap for clearing the biggest kickers and gaps. Carbon Slimewalls offer the impact resistance of Ride's legendary urethane Slimewalls, but with carbon inserted into key areas for heightened energy transfer and response. And because you'll be thrashing this board, Cleave edges use 50% more steel for the burly strength demanded by aggressive freestyle riders.
- Aggressive park stick for hitting big jumps, rails, and gaps
- Twin shape allows for regular and switch takeoffs and landings
- Stiff flex is extremely stable at high speeds to inspire confidence
- Hybrid Camber is powerful and forgiving, perfect for high speeds
- Carbon Array Laminates add board control in every stance
- Performance core is poppy and responsive for setting big tricks
- Slimewalls provide a smooth ride at high speeds and through chop
- High speed sintered base helps you clear even the biggest gaps
- Item #RDE00EK