Sing it loud.
Knowing every inch of every zone of your home mountain is like knowing all the words to your favorite song: it takes time, but it never gets old. So, step into the quick-lacing convenience and plush support of the Ride Men's Anthem Boa Snowboard Boot and belt out those lyrics as you lay down carves on your favorite groomer, drop into those secret tree stashes, and hit every feature in the park.
The articulated shell maximizes flexibility without distorting the shell, promoting longevity over the entire season, while the Boa lacing system cinches tightly for optimum support with just the quick twist of a dial. Then, the Closer Lacing Guide evenly distributes pressure along the lower boot when you're cranking down the Boa system to maximum tightness. The Intuition Plush Foam liner molds to the shape of your foot to wrap it in customized support as you ride throughout the season, and J-bars inside the liner clutch the sides of your ankle for improved heel hold during high-speed turns. And let's not forget the Aegis antimicrobial coating that ensures lasting freshness during sweaty riding sessions.
- All-mountain, mid-flexing perennial shred favorite
- Boa Coiler closure system locks down snug, secure comfort
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's shape
- Die-cut EVA footbed absorbs harsh impacts
- Internal Lock Down Turbo closure further secures the fit
- Aegis coating fights off funky odors
- Grip rubber outsole has traction at a low weight
- Item #RDE00DF