Select style & size:Select options
Straight to the point.
- Bring more gear on your next bike tour with this bag
- Cordura fabric is waterproof and tough as nails
- Attaches via rubberized straps and paracord zips
- External internal pockets organize your gear
- Extra cable slot helps guide dynamo cabling
- Item #RTO0002
- Q & A
Fits, but not always perfectly.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently completed a self-supported road tour from Salt Lake City to New Castle, Colorado and ReStrap products comprised my entire storage system. I chose their bags over others due to a combination of quality construction, durable materials and a subtle classic styling. After a few tests and all those miles on the road, I'm happy to report I'm still satisfied with my choice.
For my tour, I rode a 56cm Niner RLT RDO. The sizing charts indicated the LG I purchased would fit, but I found the top tube length to be just a touch short. Aside from that minor sizing issue and less than easy use of the zippers when fully loaded, the bag provided me with accessible storage of my bike maintenance essentials and a first aid kit.
Keep in mind that frame bags won't always fit like a glove (unless you order one bespoke). Provided you're riding a larger frame, you'll still be able to fit two bottles with ease. Give me a shout if you have any other questions about packing for extended touring.