Heiberg Down Jacket - Kids'
Why We Like The Reima Heiberg Down Jacket
Reima's kid-friendly and earth-friendly designs make styles like the Heiberg Down Jacket ultimate for little adventurers. This lightweight, down-insulated jacket is made with fibers from a secret source: ground coffee that's been carbonized and spun into durable, heat-trapping polyester. This material, along with RDS-certified down, keeps kiddos cozy well through the winter. But the biggest bonus is this jacket's super-versatile design. The hood and sleeves are removable for four looks in one.
- Weather-protective polyester fabric made from coffee
- PU laminate and Bionic-Finish Eco repel raindrops
- RDS-certified down insulation for lofty warmth
- Removable hood and sleeves to mix up style and coverage
- Item #RIM00KY
- Responsible Collection
- Responsibly Sourced
- [membrane/laminate] PU, [face fabric, lining] 100% polyester from coffee grounds, Bionic-Finish Eco (FC-free water-repellent finish)
- 550-fill 60% down, 40% feather (RDS-certified)
- 2 zippered hand