Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Ride XL Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard
Red Paddle's original Ride is already one of our favorites, so Red Paddle made the Ride XL Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard large enough for everyone to use. It's 17ft long and 60in wide so up to eight people can use it comfortably, and even a few pets. EVA padding provides a good grip for all, and there are various handles and pump valves for everyone to chip in with pumping and hauling. Red Paddle also included the Titan Pump. It's the first double-chamber pump built specifically for SUPs. There's also a set of iFins and repair kit inside the cover wrap.
- Supersized SUP large enough for eight paddlers and some pets
- Inflatable MSL technology is remarkably light and easy to carry
- Four valves with included double-chamber SUP pump
- Grippy EVA padding provides solid traction for all
- Eight carry handles—enough for everyone to help
- Various leash points and bungee system for storage
- Fins, repair kit, pump, and cover wrap all included
- Item #RPCA024
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.