Crank up the aggression.
If you can't send steep projects in the Red Chili Men's Voltage LV Climbing Shoe, then maybe you need to go back to the gym. This is Red Chili's most aggressive climbing shoe made for climbers with lower volume feet. Its Vibram XS Grip rubber has a softer texture to grip rock a little better than rubbers with heavier densities. The result is a shoe you can rely on when you come across greasy footholds, or you have to pretend there's a foothold where there really isn't one. Red Child's Tension midsole makes sure the Voltage stays aggressive from first climb to last.
- Red Chili's most aggressive climbing shoe designed for narrow feet
- Asymmetric downturn is ideal on overhung problems and routes
- Vibram XS Grip sole is softer for better traction on smears
- RC-Tension midsole maintains sharp downturn overtime
- Leather upper stretches and conforms to your foot's shape
- Item #RDC000N
Vibram XS Grip
bouldering, sport climbing