Why We Like The Red Chili Pulpo Climbing Shoe
Every detail of the Red Chili Pulpo Climbing Shoe is designed specifically for little senders. The hook-and-loop closure system and left-right color-coding make it simple for our pebble-wrestler-in-training to slip on their sending shoes all on their own, while the neutral profile won't contort their growing feet into unnatural shapes, and the flexible heel insert allows space for said growth. As for performance, the resilient rubber bites both rock and plastic, leaving behind fewer marks, holding up through unsure footwork, and ensuring there's plenty of grip left for many more sends.
- Comfort-focused climbing shoe for young climbers
- Flat, neutral profile gives growing feet comfort
- Tension-free design won't leave pressure marks
- RX-3 Endurance rubber is highly durable
- Microfiber upper will stretch about a half size
- Single hook-and-loop strap for an easy on-off
- Neoprene tongue gives a snug, sweat-wicking fit
- Hemp footbed helps manage moisture and odors
- Item #RDCC00Z
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] microfiber, [tongue] neoprene
- [footbed] hemp
- RX-3 Endurance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- Asymmetrical Curvature
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help