Why We Like The Rapha Trail Liner
Liner shorts are designed to improve our comfort on long rides and fit under our favorite mountain bike shorts. The Rapha Trail Liners fit the bill and incorporate a chamois for improved comfort and reduced fatigue. The Trail Liners are made of recycled nylon and elastane for an environmentally-friendly and comfortable fit. These liners have an anti-odor treatment to keep them smelling fresh after a ride, and they are also quick-drying and moisture-wicking. Lastly, silicone leg grippers help to keep the liners in place, no matter how hard we are riding.
- Lightweight liner shorts designed to go under our favorite trail shorts
- Compressive and lightweight material provides stability and breathability
- Chamois pad provides enhanced comfort and reduced fatigue on long rides
- Anti-odor treatment keeps the liners smelling good
- Silicone leg grippers keep the liners in place
- Item #RFAD05N
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] recycled nylon 78%, recycled elastane 22%, [Contrast] recycled nylon 73%, recycled elastane 27%, [Chamois] nylon 81%, elastane 19%
- compressive, fitted
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail, enduro
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help