Why We Like The Rapha Trail Cargo Bib Liner
From mountain biking to gravel riding, wearing a bib liner can improve our comfort and give us a great fitting, all-in-one piece of apparel. The Rapha Trail Cargo Bib Liners are designed to go under our trail shorts and incorporate a chamois pad for comfort. The mesh leg panels provide airflow, and the stretchy design allows for enhanced freedom of movement. Two rear cargo pockets allow us to take along the ride essentials, and silicone leg grippers help to keep the bib liner from moving around as we ride.
- Bib liner designed to go under our trail shorts
- Lightweight mesh fabric on the legs and upper for breathability
- Two rear cargo pockets to carry essentials
- Quick-drying chamois pad for comfort
- Silicone leg grippers keep the bib shorts in place
- Item #RFAD05L
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign APPROVED, recyled/repurposed
- [face fabric] 78% Nylon, 22% Elastane, [leg panels] 73% Nylon, 27% Elastane
- 2 rear
- thigh mesh
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, trail, enduro, gravel
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help