Why We Like The Rapha Pro Team Training Jersey
When a hot mid-day ride is our only option for a necessary training sesh, we pull on the Rapha Pro Team Training Jersey to keep us cool and comfortable as we put in the miles. The front panels feature a lightweight, open-structured fabric that wicks sweat and keeps things breathable, while the close-knit fabric on the rear of the jersey protects our back from the hot sun.
- A must-have training jersey for mild to hot summer conditions
- Open structured mesh fabric provides needed ventilation
- Three rear pockets carry essential snacks, tools, and more
- Wrap-around silicone grippers keep the jersey in place
- Close-knit rear fabric adds extra sun protection
- Item #RFAD05G
- [front] 89% polyester, 11% elastane, [back] 100% polyester
- full-length center front
- spring, summer
- 3 rear
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 1, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 6"
All my Rapha jerseys are medium and I have five core jerseys and two other pro fit jerseys. But this one seems to fit more snug then the others. Love this olive green color and bummed that I had to return it.
August 5, 2023
perfect summer weight jersey
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
love this jersey. i hav ethe yellow and it is bight enough to be seen without being lurid. i bought a large due to the pro fit and it is perfect. i am 6'2" and 175 and 49 so not as svelte as i once was. usually i would wear a medium in Rapha. Zipper is actually pretty burly on this nad slides very easy and the pockets in the back are still useful for your normal stuff like wallet or phone.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help