Why We Like The Rapha Pro Team Powerweave Bib Short
With its compressive fit, lightweight and breathable fabric, and optimal support, we have full confidence heading to the starting line in the Rapha Pro Team Powerweave Bib Short. The 7-panel woven fabric construction wicks sweat from the skin for trustworthy temperature control, while its compressive weave aids in recovery as it optimizes muscle support. To keep us comfortable no matter how long the race, Rapha included a race-ready chamois pad that features several layers of high-density foam to provide the best support possible.
- Compressive bib shorts for race day and high-tempo training
- The woven fabric is breathable, moisture-wicking, and temperature-regulating
- Built with a 7-panel construction for minimal bulk
- The race-ready chamois pad uses multi-density foam for ultimate support
- Ergonomic bib straps feature bonded edges for evenly dispersed support
- Integrated, elasticated yarns keep the shorts securely in place
- Item #RFAD09B
- [face fabric] Powerweave (71% nylon, 29% elastane), [contrast] 53% nylon, 33% elastane, 14% polyester
- [x-small] 9.8in, [small] 10.2in, [medium] 10.6in, [large] 11in, [x-large] 11.4in, [xx-large] 11.8in
- Race (100% polyester)
- Chamois Thickness
- laser-cut straps
- Leg Gripper
- elasticated yarns
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help