Why We Like The Rapha Explore Powerweave Shoe
Off-road adventures take us to all sorts of places, and we need a shoe ready for anything. The Rapha Explore Powerweave Shoe fits the bill and is a versatile gravel and adventure riding shoe that is loaded with premium features. The Powerweave upper makes for a super comfortable fit that is breathable and durable. At the same time, the BOA LI2 Fit System ensures we get the perfect fit every time, deploying two dial adjusters to get a balanced and snug fit. An EVA insole cushions our foot, and adjustable arch support ensures our foot is perfectly supported. The carbon fiber sole transfers power to the pedals efficiently, while the rubber tread gives us dependable off-bike traction.
- Gravel and adventure shoes loaded with performance features
- Powerweave upper is lightweight, breathable, and durable
- Dual Boa Li2 dials provide a secure and simple closure
- 2-bolt cleat with titanium plate and hardware
- Adjustable arch support for the best fit possible
- Carbon fiber footplate ensures a stiff and lightweight shoe
- Rubber toe and heel tread for when we have to walk
- Item #RFAD0BW
- Upper Material
- [Powerweave] 100% polyester
- BOA Li2 Fit System
- microfiber/EVA insole, adjustable arch support
- carbon fiber, rubber covering and tread
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- gravel, bikepacking, touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help