Spring showers have finally met their match.
It's no secret that Rapha creates some of the finest cycling apparel on the marketplace today, especially for the notoriously foul weather surrounding their London headquarters. Made for precisely this purpose, the Men's Core Rain Jacket by Rapha provides a lightweight, stylish barrier from oncoming showers and gusty breezes experienced in transitional seasons, such as spring and autumn. The on-bike fit is dialed with its longer arms, dropped rear hem, and shorter front.
It's extremely lightweight and provides high levels of waterproofing with its 2.5-layer nylon construction, meaning it sheds oncoming showers and storms from soaking through and dampening your upper body. The sleeves use more robust 3-layer nylon fabric, ensuring a bit more durability against rips and snags along the way. Rapha then uses fully sealed seams and a YKK AquaGuard water-resistant zipper to keep pouring rain from seeping inside, as well as laser-cut armhole vents to expel built-up perspiration as you push yourself at a high cadence.
- Lightweight, minimalist barrier from wind and rain
- 2.5-layer nylon shell is waterproof and breathable
- 3-layer nylon sleeves provide a bit more durability
- On-bike fit with long arms, short front, dropped rear
- Fully sealed seams, YKK AquaGuard zip keep out moisture
- Laser-cut armholes for ventilation while pushing yourself
- Inner-cuffs of lightweight stretch fabric for security
- Item #RFA004C