Why We Like The Rapha Core Bib Short
Featuring everything we need and nothing we don't, Rapha's Core series produces performance cycling apparel for the everyday rider. The Rapha Core Bib Shorts a made with a soft, stretchy, and densely knit Lycra fabric for comfort and mobility and high-stretch suspender straps that stay flat on our shoulders. A single-density chamois keeps us comfortable and reduces fatigue on long rides, and laser-cut leg grippers lined with silicone keep the bib shorts in place no matter how hard we are riding. A central cut-out on the back helps to keep us cool on hotter days, and flatlock seams reduce chafing and make for a comfortable fit.
- Performance cycling bib shorts for the everyday rider
- Soft and stretchy Lycra fabric is lightweight and comfortable
- Breathable upper with stretch suspenders that lay flat for comfort
- Single-density chamois reduces fatigue and keeps us comfortable
- Silicone leg grippers keep the bib shorts from moving around
- Classic fit with looser shape and longer torso for greater freedom of movement
- Item #RFAD04U
- 82% polyester, 18% elastane
- spring, summer
- [medium] 9.5in
- size-specific, non-perforated
- Chamois Thickness
- single density
- Leg Gripper
- laser-cut soft silicone
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road, gravel, cross-country
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 3, 2023
Rapha for real
- I've put it through the wringer
I try to spend money on 3 most important bicycling products where quality makes a big difference, and bib shorts are #1, to prevent chaffing etc, especially on those difficult long rides. Quite impressed with the quality of fabric, chamois and feel of this Rapha, thought it was just a hype or style, but they have stepped it up and quite happy with them, they run true to slightly small to size, so order appropriately. Usually I wear Assos, Sugoi, Castelli, because they fit best for me as Size Small , but will add Rapha to my list.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help