Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Riser Handlebars we have in stock.View Similar Products
Give yourself a confidence boost.
- Confidence-inspiring stability for enduro and aggressive trail
- 7075 aluminum construction maximizes its strength-to-weight
- 800mm wide for high-speed stability and greater leverage
- 35mm diameter for greater strength and stiffness levels
- 20mm of rise places you in optimal descending position
- Item #RCF005M
- 7075 aluminum
- 8° backward, 5° upward
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2020
How to Change Bike Stem & Handlebar
In this video I am showing you how to change your handlebars and stem. In this case I am upgrading to wider bars -- 760mm RACEFACE Turbine and upgrading my stem to RACEFACE Aeffect 40mm. The task of changing these parts is not hard and very easy to do.. Just be aware of how tight you are cranking down the screws when putting everything back together!