Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're building up a new frame or updating your favorite ride, the Race Face Ride XC Stem adds a dose of strength and confidence to your cockpit. Made from forged and shot peened aluminum, this stem boasts exceptional resistance to fatigue while balancing weight and cost so you'll have cash left over to finish the build. A four-bolt clamp face helps distribute clamping pressure across a wider area than a two-bolt design, which reduces stress on your bar and increases overall durability.
- A light and strong aluminum stem
- +/- 6-degree rise provides options for bar height
- Compatible with 31.8mm bar diameter
- Compatible with 1-1/8in steerer tubes
- Item #RCF004R
- Q & A
It's a stem!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Stems are, for all intents and purposes, a means by which one can affix handlebars to a bicycle, and the Ride XC stem does this wonderfully! I've spent more on stems, but I probably didn't need to.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
it's a really inexpensive stem but you'd never know it. it's held up great and at 50-60 mm you'll never know the difference in something else.