Xenon 2.0 Jacket
The Rab Xenon 2.0 is the latest addition to our grab-n-go outdoor kit, adding a lightweight layer of warmth to sunset hikes or morning walks. The Xenon is easily stashable into our day packs with its integrated stuff sack, and it features technical ripstop fabrics that hold up to the test of time. We've found that the 60g of Primaloft insulation is just enough to keep us comfortable when we need it, offering a surprising amount of warmth for the jacket's weight and size.
- Lightweight jacket for versatile outdoor use
- DWR coating sheds light rain or snow
- Internal zipper pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Quilted sheet insulation over torso for increased breathability
- Articulated sleeves improve freedom of movement
- Regular fit leaves room for a few layers if needed
- Insulation and lining made from eco-friendly recycled materials
- Item #RABZ0DU
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 30D Pertex Quantum ripstop, DWR coating, [lining] 20D recycled Atmos ripstop
- 60g PrimaLoft Silver
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered stowable
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help