Why We Like The Rab Xenair Jacket
The Xenair Jacket features a high-performing construction that adapts to changing mountain conditions and body temperature for functional warmth. Strategically mapped PrimaLoft Gold Active+ insulation optimizes natural body thermo-regulation, holding in heat when we stop and increasing airflow when we go. Articulated sleeves round out the performance with a movement-friendly fit.
- Versatile midlayer for high-output mountain activity
- Pertex Quantum Air fabric is breathable yet windproof
- PrimaLoft Gold Active+ insulation for flexible warmth
- Zippered chest and hand pockets keep small items secure
- Dual adjustable drawcords at hem for an anti-draft fit
- Elastic wrist gussets create a snug fit with gloves
- Jacket packs into its own hand pocket for easy storage
- Item #RABZ0FK
- Responsible Collection
- 20D Pertex Quantum Air ripstop nylon
- PrimaLoft Gold Active+ (55% recycled synthetic)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, backpacking, climbing, mountaineering, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 15, 2023
Best mid layer jacket
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I use this as a mid layer under a shell to ski. I ski in many conditions and needed a layer that could shed heat during the day, yet retain warmth at night. This jacket is so light, comfy, and offers big range of motion. I love that it has an extra chest pocket. I can see this being a 3 season jacket I can use for hiking too. The large fits true to size with for me with enough rooms for base layers yet slim enough to go under a shell. At the sale price this jacket is a steal and has quickly become a staple in my layers.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help