Your time in the mountains is all about freedom, so why let clunky and restrictive pants ruin your precious alpine escapes? Perfect for backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering, and mountain activities of all kinds, the Rab Upslope Pant offers durability, weather protection, and a flexible stretch to help you make the most of your time in the backcountry.
The wind and water resistant two-layer membrane keeps you protected against moderate snowfall when your bluebird day starts to get a bit powdery, while the stretchy nylon face fabric gives you plenty of motion for long touring sessions and technical ascents. To add to that mobility, the Upslope also has a gusseted crotch and articulated knees helping you move freely and naturally. You've also got reinforced kick patches to help the leg bottoms hold up through seasons of bootpacking, and ankle gaiters to keep the snow out when you posthole a couple of times on your way up. The adjustable waist band and suspender straps help you find the perfect fit to match your adventure, so you won't have to worry about sliding or discomfort when you finally reach the top and drop into the season's best line.
- A durable midweight softshell for backcountry ski adventures
- Water resistant membrane offers protection from most snowfalls
- Nylon fabric gives you a comfortable stretch and smooth layering
- Thigh vents let you quickly release heat after grueling ascents
- Reinforced kick patches withstand the wear and tear of hiking
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch provide non-restrictive motion
- Ankle gaiter keep the snow out when you find the perfect pow stash
- Thigh pockets have a security clip and internal phone sleeve
- Item #RAB00JA