Weather the storm.
Designed for year-round, wet weather use, the Storm Mitten from Rab will keep your hands cozy and dry as you ski the Pacific Northwest, sail around the coast of Maine in late fall, or take an early spring hike through the Hoh rainforest. Its Porelle Dry waterproof insert keeps your fingers comfortable as you weather storms and the Pyrotec synthetic insulation adds warmth. Internal finger pockets with a fleece lining ensure comfort and reinforcements on the palm and thumb provide durability for multi-season wear. Adjustable wrist straps seal the mitten around your hands while the single hand drawcord cuff closure secures the mitten over your layers.
- Mitten with protection and warmth for year-long use in wet weather
- Porelle Dry waterproof insert sheds moisture for dry comfort
- Pyrotec insulation offers water-resistant, compressible warmth
- Goat leather reinforcements on palm and thumb provide durability
- Internal finger pockets keep hands comfortable in extended wear
- Soft fleece lining provides additional warmth in the dead of winter
- Adjustable wrist strap seals hands off from the elements
- Single hand drawcord cuff closure seals around outer layers
- Item #RAB00IG