For vertical objectives and flatland shenanigans.
From meandering alpine routes to loose ridge line scrambles, the Rab Men's Route Pants are ready to tackle any mountain objective. Their double-weave stretch fabric has a tough face to withstand wear and tear and offers mobility when you're hiking, climbing, or just reclining in your camp chair. A slim fit and articulated knees only increase mobility when it's time to hang up the climbing gear and go ply your mechanical bull riding skills at the nearest cowboy bar.
- Durable, stretchy pants for hiking, climbing, and reclining
- Double-weave material offers mobility without wearing thin
- Reinforced knees and ankles increase durability in key areas
- Slim fit with articulated knees for hiking and climbing
- Item #RAB00EM
- Q & A
Really odd sizing (and abrasive zippers)
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These pants area very well made of great stretchy material, but have a really odd sizing. The waist on the 30/S fit my husband, but the butt and thighs were VERY tight. The butt fit on the 34/L but the waist was 3-4" too big. Below the knee they were a good fit, but that wasn't enough to keep them, and had to return.
Also the metal zippers (while chunky and looked like they'd last forever) were really abrasive against your hand when you reached into the pocket.