Nobody likes taking off their gloves to mess with their phone, so if you're looking for an answer to the age-old touchscreen dilemma, look no further than the Rab Ridge Glove. Made with a wind- and water-resistant outer, the Ridge has a quilted leather palm for keeping a grip on your poles, as well as a smartphone-compatible index finger and thumb, so you can switch the track, answer a call, or send a text without shedding the gloves mid lift-ride. The interior fleece lining keeps your skin warm, and boxwall finger construction ensures they won't collapse in on themselves after a little moisture gets inside.
- A functional glove for skiing, snowboarding, and urban casual
- Wind/water-resistant outer break the elements so you don't have to
- Quilted leather palm yields a solid grip for mountain dexterity
- Low-bulk cuff locks in the heat and keeps you insulated
- Index finger and thumb is smartphone compatible for easy use
- Fleece-lined inner provides extra warmth against the cold
- Item #RAB00FT
- wind/water-resistant synthetic
- slip-on, slow-bulk cuff
- Palm Grip
- quilted leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2017
- I returned this product before using it
Your fingers will be cold when the mercury drops below freezing. It simply does not protect, plus it is pretty heavy.